Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Thursday, December 16, 2010

Save me

Somebody save me! i dont care how you do it just save me!!!!
The reason for my shrieking? Yesterday i go over to my Ma's to help her decorate her home for Christmas as a good daughter, i also take her some souveniors i made for a client's event as a very good daughter. What do i get for all my goodness? I'll tell you, while setting up the living room she calls, i answer and she starts asking for details of how much the gifts i made for the client cost and i give her all the info and as i turn to leave she says, "If i make 150 of these and...." at this point being the inqusitive cat that i am i ask what she's doing gifts for and she says, "For your wedding of course!". Need i say i was in absolute shock and with my hand on my head i ask her, "You seriously called and was interogating me for this?! I guess at this point i must add that i'm seriously single with all my present options lacking a certain something, i wont go into details so i dont make you really sad. Needless to say this sort of not so subtle hints have been trailing me for some time now and i really need rescuing! So, somebody save me! i dont care how you do it just save me!!!! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment