Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Matchmaker Queen!

I need a Tiara because I’m about to get the award for match maker of the year!!!!! I’m so excited and I haven’t even started my matchmaking yet but I got a feeling!!!!!!
So, the thing is, my best friend has a crush! I haven’t heard her go on about any guy in so long since some guy with an animal name, “Pookie” or something from some series called The Game, I’m not so sure anymore, then there was Malcolm from Single Ladies, but as you may have noticed these people cannot be referred to as human beings in this situation because they are so far away and what are the odds… Hence my unadulterated joy because she has come down to earth and has set her sights on someone we at least know is for real! And yes, I think he has the original hammer head of horror but I will not let a mere head stand in the way of true love regardless of how huge the head is…
Of course, she’s going to spend her spare time daydreaming about the two of them in Paris or on some cruise or something silly but being the best friend that I am, I shall take matters into my hands and make it my project to get him for her. He won’t know what hit him! I can’t even sit still typing this, my mind is flying everywhere trying to find a way where there seems to be no way!
He’s kind of popular, he does this well-known TV series and I also happen to have a few friends who are friends with him. I’ll start from there, hopefully I’ll get a number and we’ll see how it goes. I’m not even thinking of whether he’s seeing someone or anything, if I can just get him to call her, she’ll flip and that would be worth everything!
Alright, now for a bit of plotting, planning and scheming (in a good way o) yay!!!blockquote>PS: I always liked Low Key by Banky W but now for some reason I’m loving it and I have it on replay. It’s the rap that gets me, I’m like wat! I didn’t even realise it was Banky that did it and now I’m hooked!
Wish me luck, Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment