Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Friday, April 30, 2010

And the weekend begins!

I heard of this event happening tonight, i know this might be coming at you a li'l too late, but i figure its worth checking out! Its called "Night out with the arts", its a show put together by SPAN, Society For The Performance Arts In Nigeria. Its supposed to have art on display, music and comedy. I'll be there and hopefully it will be a fantastic way to start the weekend. Either way i'll let y'all know how it goes! here's to keeping my fingers crossed and having a blast... xoxo

Today, Fry'day, Month o' showers 30, 2010
Time: 6:00 in the evenin' - 10:00 in the evenin'
At: Coral reef, 10A Ikoya Ave, Off Macpherson Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos

No comments:

Post a Comment