Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Monday, April 26, 2010

The point is......

From the need to give more meaning to my life outside the work and relationship routine, was the idea of Muse & Music born. I had always thought of starting a music blog since music is the only thing i'm really passionate about, but i kept thinking, who would join? what would i write? would it be engaging enough? and the questions went on. I mean, i cant hold down a steady relationship with a human being so what gives me the nerve to think i can hold down one with my laptop and the human beings who might be unfortunate enough to join me? I would without a doubt bore them to tears at an alarming rate as i have already begun to do, as being witty has never been my strongest point! Yet, i went ahead, and now i have a blog, with four followers, its not much but its still my blog and my followers. I guess i dont know how this will end, i might stop after a couple weeks because the lack of followers might become depressing, i might actually get more followers or i might not and not care anyway, because i find i actually enjoy doing this, followers or not. The thing is, we never know how things will go and we'll never know until we do something. Point is, do something and enjoy it for as long as it lasts, and oh, dont forget to keep your fingers crossed and pray about it!
Love always...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment