Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello my baby!

I am in absolute shock, i am still reeling! My best friend sent me a message yesterday and it read: hello my baby, r u sleeping baby, i'm outside baby.... i was rather alarmed, but, the message continued: ...and so it goes from Julius Agwu's new attempt at music, can you imagine what music has become! I had a good laugh but refrained from making any comment until i had heard the song myself. I have and i must say that not only is it ridiculous, but it makes a mockery of those who actually take the time to create good lyrics or find good songwriters. Its obviously not enough to make a nice looking video, content counts for quite a lot. I'll take a song that has great lyrical content and depth, with a not so quality video anyday, over a good looking video with no depth whatsoever to the song! Personally, i think Julius the Genius should stick to comedy, which he's quite the genius at. If you haven't seen the video, scroll down to the youtube link and search for Julius Agwu's Hello Baby and share what u think! Afterall, i might be a bit biased!

No comments:

Post a Comment