Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Catch up

Its been too long!
I keep meaning to post stuff but somehow i never get around to it. Well i'm back now and its a very long list of drama i've got to tell about!
First, my knight in shinning is a huge jerk/oaf, he stood me up after i cooked for him and he didn't even call!!!!!
I cooked, i cooked darn it! Ok, i didn't cook because of him but what if i had, then he would have been a no show! That's just horrible! Anyways, considering how i mentioned i don't like to cook he probably had a premonition that the food could make his tummy run and decided to spare himself the embarrasment and let his feet do the running:). The truth is i'm not upset, i prayed and told God, "Father, i need you to remove anyone who should not be a part of my life from the picture, let the outcome of today reveal to me the next phase in the plan you have or don't have for me." I prayed specifically because he was beginning to take a lot of my mind time and i wasn't sure where we stood, well now i know he's not in the next phase so, "Hit the road Jack and dont you come back no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road Jack and dont you come back no more!" He called the next day to apologise but hey, that ship has sailed...
On to the next one, my being propositioned! I met a man, he seemed quite nice, called often enough and so after asking and asking, i finally agree to have dinner with him. On the date day, i change into something nice, freshen up and leave from the office since i had to work late. I get to the venue, give him a call and he says come to room bla, bla, bla! Obviously, i saw red! What! i think just before i hang up and storm out of there. Seriously, what is wrong with the men folk?! This is someone i barely even knew and considering how long it took before i agreed to have dinner with him you'd think he'd tread lightly, so much for common sense! Nonsense, even if i begged him for money, couldn't he be a little subtle! Anyways, he proceeds to call like a gazzillion times and texts begging me to pick up my phone which i eventually do, and he gives a cock and bull explanation which i didnt even care enough to listen to. Come to room 767, hey!,now i've heard it all. Forgive me if i'm being overly dramatic, but come on, i didn't see that coming.
Ok, next, no, lets save next for tomorrow, i have to get back to work so i can blow this joint early, no working late for me today! Laters ya'll, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment