Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Together.

Is there anything that you need desperately? Have you tried all you can to no avail? And are you at the point where you're ready to throw in the towel?
Well, dont! I have the perfect solution for you, pray. Prayer i tell you is the key, you need to pray continuosly starting now. Seriously, before you read further just shut your eyes and say a prayer to God in Jesus' name. I know how crazy life can get and the fact that sometimes it hits you below the belt. I find that the best thing in such situations is to pray. Remember, prayer should not be the last resort, make it the first. My bestest friend told me to pray and fast for the next three days, so i'm extending the same request to you, lets all pray together!
And believe by faith that you have recieved answers and before long you'll see physical expressions of all you hope for.
Major pointer though, you better be praying in accordance with God's will for us! If you pray for grace to rob a bank or pray for another person's husband or wife you are so on your own!! Take care of you xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment