Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Monday, November 1, 2010

The Lists

I am absolutely in love with Labrinth!!! He has a beautiful voice, nicely chiselled features, dont know for certain but looks like he has a fab bod as well! I predict superstardom in no time and i'm almost always right about these things....
He's "let the sun shine" just makes me happy! There's nothing quite like music and i'm glad for each day i have with it. Its been there for me in so many ways, keeping me sane through the craziness. I am thankful for loads of things and i cant deny God has been awesome to me. I'll like to begin the month by saying i'm thankful for my life; crazy and wierd as stuff may get, i still appreciate it. I'm also thankful for my mum, family, friends, my job, my church,my good health, my new birthday shirt:-), the list goes on..
If you know you have much to be thankful to God for, dont hesitate to let him know. Have a blessed and wonderful new month.
PS: My birthday is on the 3rd and i have a wishlist as long as my arm and it includes a Harley Davidson, a red mini truck, a wonderful/ fantastic man, lots of money, and a lifetime's supply of Miss Dior Cherie and Still by Jlo. Please note that this list has not been written in the order of preference and it has barely scratched the surface!!! Feel free to contact me for more details:)) Laters, y'all xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment