Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My very own day!

Its my birthday!!! I woke up this morning, said a prayer, jumped out of bed went straight to the mirror and then i said out loud, "i'm 26" and i screamed. I cannot believe i'm this old, i mean, in four years i'll be thirty! thirty!!
Annyways, the big 26 feels great, notice how i've been proclaiming my age with no fear or hesitation? :)
One of the things i did before hand was ask God for a special gift today so fingers crossed i'll get it. Well, fingers crossed or not i will get it! Its a great day, i'm thankful to God for keeping me and being with me, he's been so wonderful to me and i appreciate and love him. It also never ceases to amaze me how much goodwill messages and calls i get, it always makes me feel special and loved.
So, here's to the best birthday ever!!! Cheers! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment