Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Thursday, December 19, 2019

Goals

Right now, the goal is to not stop writing. I keep thinking, my dynamics has changed, i'm not as interesting as i used to be. I'm now a married mother of two, what do i have to say that will appeal to anyone.
I used to be the kind of girl who would roll my eyes at mothers who go on and on about their kids! Do i now begin to write about my kids and become said type of mum? No!
Do i talk about my relationship? No, that would probably just annoy and depress me.
So, what? Nothing interesting ever happens to me anymore. It's like the world realized that i stopped participating so interesting things just stopped happening.
Well, World, I'm back!
Let the living begin, i'm alive!
PS: Dear Lord, i do not wish for a severe case of "be careful what you wish for". Great, positive vibes only, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment