Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Friday, May 14, 2010

Keep Breathing

The storm is coming, but i don't mind
People are dying, i close my blinds
All that i know is I'm breathing now
I want to change the world instead i sleep
I want to believe in more than you and me
All that i know is I'm breathing, all i can do is keep breathing, all we can do is keep breathing, now....... Ingrid Michealson

Ever felt that it was taking all you had left to just breathe?
like you were standing in the sea that is life and the waves just kept knocking the breath out of you, and just when you managed to get up, still gasping for breath, another wave knocked you down so hard, you almost felt your bones rattle!

Yes, we have all had the wind knocked out of us at some point, but we didn't just lay down and drown. We had to keep swimming, swimming for life, love, our dreams, beliefs, we swam for all we held dear and we'll keep swimming for all we hold dear.

Times will come when it will take all we've got to stand up but we must remember, all we can do is keep breathing. Put your trust and faith in the most high and fight to keep breathing. Despite how much the odds are stacked against you, keep breathing. When they take the one thing you desire the most, keep breathing. Keep breathing.... Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment