Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Friday, May 7, 2010

Life and this single girl

Wouldn't it be great if we could just pick out someone we find nice to look at, not necessarily "drop dead gorgeous", but someone who wont make you scream if you happen to wake up in the middle of the night and spy his/her face. Then say, you know what? i think you're cute, lets forget this whole love business, i'll be good to you, i'll put you first at all times, i'll share whatever i have with you, i wont cheat if you dont;) i'll put out whenever you want as long as you ask really nicely:) lets get married! Alright, i know it seems a bit jaded, but i think it'll make life a whole lot easier, we wouldn't have too much expectations of our partners and there'll be no chance of heartbreak. This would be the perfect union, built on a foundation of total understanding, i believe that this could actually work! I really should start working towards encouraging people to see the sense in this line of action, but before i do, here's the update on my, "I'm a normal girl project." As usual, i havent called him, he's been doing most of the calling and earlier today, he asked me to text him, i said ok! (i'm making progress!)I did text and my message read," Why do you want me to send you a message anyways?" I know, it doesnt get much more vague than that, but what can i say,i cant help myself! The point is, he's not running with his heels hitting the back of his head! YET! So, perhaps i am normal afterall, i guess i'll know soon enough. I had a hell of a day and to top it off, i cooked, i actually made a meal that involved more than two ingredients, which would explain my exhaustion, so this is where i say adios! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment