Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Normal!

Seriously, being normal is way harder than i thought it would be! If you think its obnoxious when a guy you barely know calls you "baby", say, aye. AYE!!!!i swear, i'm running out of patience but i did vow to do this, so, i'm going to grin, bear it and keep going. I'll even call, no, i'll just text my man:) later tonight. Ok, i lie, i'll try my hardest to do it tomorrow,seriously, i will(this is me giving me a pep talk). Speaking of normal, Lady Gaga and Micheal Bolton? i'm having a hard time picturing them. Before someone gets a pulmonary disorder, they aren't dating! its their new collabo, "Murder my heart", talk about an extremely wierd pair. Guess MB is looking to up his game in his new album by introducing the new pop era into his extremely old, way old school. Dont get me wrong, i love Micheal but his crooning have become rather depressing and i think Gaga is a definite pick me up for him! Besides, with a title like, "Murder my heart", who better to get killed by? Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment