Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Thursday, June 10, 2010

He loves me!

I seriously feel the need to blog, but the thing is, i have nothing to write about. Really, i'm at my wits end, i cant think of anything to write other than the fact that i feel the need to write something, but there's nothing to write about. Not music, love, men, books, shows, i really cant think of anything. Ok, a thought just came to me now, i could write about God! Alright.... i could try writing about God, i dont know much but i know he loves me and he loves you too. That in itself is a wonder, considering all the mischief i get up to, but its the truth, he does love me and it doesnt get much better than that. He's the lord of hosts and he loves us. He created the earth, all the heavenly bodies and all those beautiful sunsets, and he loves us. He's the i am that i am and he loves us. He's this great big God with all the power you can imagine and he still loves us. How's that for being totally cool and generous with his love? Well, for all its worth, i love him right back and if you do, be sure to make sure he knows...... Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment