Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Friday, September 24, 2010

Mistakes.....

Have you ever done anything that made you go “What the hell did I just do?” There comes a time in our lives that we make the silliest of mistakes and all we can do is try to fix what’s left of a bad situation.
The truth is that worry and anxiety does not change or fix a thing so, why worry? It will take the grace of God though, to get to the point where we aren’t plagued by anxiety. This is because over time, anxiety and fear becomes our normal response when things don’t go the way we would like them to. The bible says however, that we have not been given the spirit of fear and it also cautions us to be anxious over nothing.
The thing is; I find myself in one of such situations where I have made a huge mistake. The mistake wasn’t mine but I take responsibility because I should have noticed it. It’s a work related issue, it involves money and has not yet been resolved. Usually I would be a nervous wreck but studying the word of God has helped me change in ways i wasn't even aware of.
I decided to put my faith and trust in God and have refused to worry. I believe that at the end of the day, things will work out in my favour and God never lets those who believe in him down.
So, the lesson for today is,” DO NOT GIVE INTO FEAR AND ANXIETY, EVER!”
Sure we all make mistakes, on a small scale that makes you go oops! Or on a grand scale that causes people to act like a plague just came in whenever you walk into a room! Whatever the case is, do not allow that mistake determine your tomorrow.
Right then, I need to apply myself to other things, like considering whether I should go for the Tuface show on Sunday since M.I is meant to be performing (yay!:) Laters y’all. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment