Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where my love lies....

Have you ever heard a song you just fell in love with and all you wanted to do was just be one with the song. You just wanted to listen to it all day, learning all the words to the song, loving ever single beat, every rhythm and sound, even the singer's random words or exclamations, serve to make the song all the more perfect.
At some point you begin to wonder how the song writer, producer and everyone involved in the song were able to create such perfection. Its a beauty to experience such musical genius, where you just want to sing along and tell everyone you know of the song, wanting them to love it as much as you do. Wanting them to feel all the emotions you felt just from listening. I always love the feeling, its incomparable to anything i've ever felt and its a joy and a blessing, knowing that i can always listen to it and no one can take the feeling away. Knowing that the song in all its beauty will never disappoint me and i can love it and play it whenever! I have felt such beauty time and again but right now, my love lies with Tye Tribbett in "Bless the Lord" (Son of man)! What! what! its the most beautiful music to my ears, i cant get over the way it makes me feel. It inspires me to appreciate God's love for me, it makes me feel like everything will be fine, it gives me hope, it makes me joyous and i just want to dance all over the place. I dont think i will ever be fully able to express just how uplifting the song is to me. If you haven't heard it, please try and listen to it, i guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Now, i'm done expressing my love for the song, Happy New Month!!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment