Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Monday, September 20, 2010

Will you be my ....

Okay, I had the craziest Sunday ever and it qualifies as the craziest because I got the proposition of a life time. Hold your breath, here it comes….. (Drum roll) “Will you be my girlfriend?” I mean, isn’t that the most preposterous question to ask in the 21st century? Scratch that, I’m past 23(note that i dont specify:)), I sure as hell don’t want to be anyone’s silly girlfriend, jeez my mates are getting married all over the place and what do I get, a “will you be my girlfriend?!”
I didn’t know what to say I admit, I was in shock and then I started to laugh, after which I said ok. Then I asked if an ok qualified as a yes, how daft was that? My only excuse is the fact that I was in shock, and did I mention we were in a car and he had a tight grip on my hand while the other was on the wheel and he had just finished saying how his mother thought he was a rough driver? Of course I said ok, I am not that daft! What if he decided to exhibit a bit of the roughness he’s famous for? What then ehn?! It was my rebellious spirit that refused to let me say an outright yes!
So, I got the girlfriend proposal, which I think is a bit better than the, “Would you be the mother of my children?” proposal from a total stranger! I might be wrong; I’ll leave you to decide. The tales we girls could tell of all the ridiculous things that have been said to us, and for what? Just to get into Jerusalem? Seriously! Come on guys, we are not that gullible! It is perplexing to say the least when some guy opens his mouth and begins to yarn absolute dust and he really expects you to believe him! I swear, just listening to that type almost make me long for the days when I could lay claim to the title “She Guzzler” because then, I would drink myself silly just to drown the sound of his voice.
Anyways, by all means congratulate me for i am in a relationship as i did say ok and have not come around to telling him he must be out of his darn mind. And to make matters worse he abandoned me by the roadside, and has already began to make suggestions about getting me lingerie that "he" likes!
I look forward to finding out how this sordid tale unfolds, meanwhile i may have just chased off one of the most fantastic guys i've ever met, either way, i'll definitely be letting you know. Till laters, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment