Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm free!

So, i didnt go for the Tu face show, i opted to spend time with my friend who's travelling out of the country and i wont be seeing for a very long time(i know! the things i do and give up for my peeps:))
To the main gist, I'M FREE!!!! i wasn't given the boot at work, the person responsible for the mistake owned up to it and i got away with not even a slap on the wrist. Doesn't change the fact that i should have noticed the error, i'll definitely have to be more careful in future.
God certainly heard my prayer, not like he had much of a choice when i turned pastor overnight! Boy did i really pray over that situation, I wasn't having any sack letter after just a month of working there! Thank you Lord!
I gotta run now, catch y'all later. Xoxo
PS: I think i've met my knight in shinning and i promise i haven't put him on a pedestal, i think or feel he's the real deal. My fingers are permanently bent from keeping them crossed! Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment