Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Friday, March 1, 2013

Hope and Faith

At times it seems that life throws us more curve balls than we’re able to handle or that God has way too much faith in us since everyone says that God will never give you more than you are able to handle…
We each face challenges that we wish we could blink away but unfortunately, we go to sleep to wake up and find that they remain despite our fervent prayers.
My aim today is not to remind you of the fact that we all have issues we wish we didn’t have, it’s not to tell you that your case is not as hopeless as you think it is or to tell you that other people are dealing with harsher circumstances. My aim is to tell you that this is your life and it is worth living. My aim is to give you hope which will strengthen your faith, to make you secure in the knowledge that no matter what you face, you have a father in heaven who cares for you more than you can possibly imagine. His desire is that we come to him, that we bring our issues to him, and let him mould us into who we really need to be.
This life is not easy but your relationship with God will make it worth the while and he will give you grace to see past the pain and smile from your heart because it will all be well. This note is for me as much as for anyone who reads it and needs a reminder to keep the faith and not give up just yet.
I know what it feels like to want to throw in the towel and just let go but I refuse to give up, I’m a fighter and knowing God is there for me encourages me, I’m secure in the knowledge that he’s got me. This doesn’t mean that once in a while I don’t get worried, scared or feel overwhelmed, but it is specifically for those moments that i write this, so I remember not to worry, be scared or feel overwhelmed because the Lord God will never let me fall so I have to trust in his love for me.
I hope this helps you.
With all my love, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment