Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Thursday, March 21, 2013

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Am I the only one who gets seriously freaked out and upset when someone uses their laptop without permission? I mean it’s not like I’m hiding anything but it’s my baby! I’m the only one who has a right to touch d’Artagnan! Lol, I know this may come across as being dramatic but it’s how I feel. Just because I didn’t carry him home with me the night before doesn’t mean I want to get to work the next day and find someone’s been touching and using him without my permission!
And yes, I named my laptop d’Artagnan aka Memphis, I love d’Artagnan in Three Musketeers and I love Memphis Raines in Gone in Sixty Seconds, who says I can’t get the best of both worlds?!
Anyways, we all have a right to what we like and don’t like and I do not appreciate people who take or use my stuff without permission, it’s that simple, just ask me! So of course I have told the culprit how I feel and changed my password to make sure that doesn’t happen again otherwise, heads will roll!!
I’m all done with my tirade now.
This may seem like being dramatic to some but at the end of the day we all have our little traits and this is mine. After all, I don’t complain about guys who won’t let anyone else drive their cars….. In other words, let’s all try to respect each other. Have an awesomefull day Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment