Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What i say- Ray Charles

Ok, I’m probably way behind with this one, no, scratch that, I’m so way behind with this one but I just discovered, “What I say by Ray Charles” Yay!! That's the coolest thing about music, its there for all time and you can discover it whenever you do and enjoy whenever you want. So, i just discovered "What i say" and it is fantastic! It makes you want to move and the best part is the ooohhhing and ahhhing! Whoohoo! Lol. It’s a feel good, pick me up when I’m down song, from the instrumentals at the beginning, Ray’s singing, everything! I hear it and I just want to shake, like dance with total abandon, throw your head back dance, and laugh and dance!!! Lol! Someone who’s totally clueless about dancing can dance to this song; it teaches you how to dance. It’s truly beautiful, that’s the magic of music I guess… If you haven’t heard it, don’t just sit there! Go find it and dance and laugh! Lol. Trust me you won’t regret it Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment