Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Friday, November 23, 2012

Alternate Reality

I saw Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2, for the second time last night and I still loved it!!! After I got home, I as usual proceeded to day dream and I got to thinking, what if there is an alternate reality where all the characters we know, from Superman, Sleeping Beauty, Wolverine to Edward and Bella existed?! Let’s not forget that with the good comes the bad so we’d have guys like Darkside, The Joker, Magneto, the Voltarie, the Evil Witch… Would you want to live in a world like that? And for you to exist there you’d have to have some super power or something, what would it be? Would you pick a power that already exists or create yours? Personally, I’d like to be a hybrid of sorts, a vampire werewolf and shape shifter combined! Lol, I’d be wickedly awesome!! And of course, i'd be going with the coolest and bestest of them all, Superman! Move over Lois, this is real love!! Lol. Just something to think about when you get a little bored. Lovely weekend y'all Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment