Hey y'all

Love for music has been the only constant thing in my life. Everything else is just unpredictable, amazing and at times, downright alarming! So, this blog is dedicated to music and my unpredictable, amazing and alarming life.... xoxo.





Thursday, November 22, 2012

Dead Man Walking- The Script

I hear the angels talking talking talking; Now I'm a dead man walking walking walking; I hear the angels talking talking talking; Now I'm a dead man; We're in the same room just one million miles away; With all these books around but we ain't got two words to say; Am I a dead man now, left living with the shame? I'm... Already broken, already gone; Already know you're moving on; I'm a breathing, talking; Dead man, walking; Already see it, in your face; Already someone, in my place; I'm a breathing, talking; Dead man, walking; .......................... I’m so sad with no words left; Just my memories and time left; If only things could be different, if only I could make you mine; Then maybe I wouldn’t feel like a dead man walking.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment